Sunday, March 29, 2009

and here are some pics

I know I put up some Bella stats without pictures and many people think I'm exaggerating.....

This honestly has to be one of my favorite looks of her's. It's my attitude, yet I still love to have my picture taken. She has my wild stubbornness, but oh she has her daddy's temper. Will get mad at a drop of the hat and start yelling....
This is a first for her (and broke my heart) she has a black eye. She was playing with a stand up toy and since she is a VERY clumsy baby, she fell and hit the side. Worst parenting moment is due to it happened when she was with the babysitter. Felt bad for the babysitter....

Okay as normal, I needed to sneak in a very cute picture of Drake. Do I need to say more?


Here is another favorite picture. Bella discovered bubbles at a soccer practice we went to, so Grandma had to go buy her some. She doesn't leave us alone about those bubbles...



This is a fun picture. I happened to catch her right before she popped it.








No comments: