Monday, October 5, 2009

Sick Kids

So normally I just put up a blog showing pictures of the kids because they grow so quickly. Now I must share sad news. Both of the kids are really sick. I have no clue where it came from, but now I am dealing with it. Bella has what they call the wheezing disease. It's caused by the RSV virus and gets into their lungs and takes awhile for it to leave. We found on on her birthday, so the following Tuesday we went for the follow up and she had worsened. I am worried for her, but on Friday, a couple of friend's husband's gave her a blessing. It lifted my spirit up and my worry lessened, but Sunday rolled around and now Drake is really sick. He is burning up with fever and has a horrible cough. I have to patiently wait til after 2pm today because if I try calling early on a monday, i sit on hold for 30 mins. I don't have that type of patience today. I must say I do have a great appreciation for my job since I've been taking so much time off to deal with my sick kiddos. I honestly hope Drake has something simple, I can't take much more of these complex and scary diseases. I read up on the RSV virus and wish I hadn't. Sometimes being in the dark is nice.

No comments: