My life as a mommy (again)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

So our Spring Break has come and gone within the last two weeks and Lynda once again came down to entertain and visist her grandkids. I was able to take off a couple of days and on one of those days we went to Galveston. I haven't been to Galveston since Bella was around 6 months old. So I can safely say at least 2 years ago. I went with my friend, Jana and her kids. The following is the pictures. Enjoy!



 
Posted by Stacia Danielson at 7:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Stacia Danielson
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm really simplistic...just love being who I am and what I do. Mom, homemaker, working woman, wife, taxi driver...list goes on. I have a bright outlook on life and can't wait to see what happens next. Just tune into my soap opera of life!
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Four guys and me. . . a husband, 3 sons, and me
    Middle of May, disbelief
    3 months ago
  • The Peltier Family
    Christmas 2022- A Visit with Grammy!
    3 years ago
  • Baker Babbler
    Merry Christmas 2016
    9 years ago
  • Gavin and Tiffany and Emery
    Fun with Cousins in Idaho
    11 years ago
  • Sid & Lynda Rowe Family
    Lynda's Christmas Present - Shen Yun, Ancient Traditional Chinese Dance
    11 years ago
  • My family. My Life
    Little Boys
    12 years ago
  • Happy Trails
    Toddler Birthday Party! (Almost twin-a-palooza!)
    12 years ago
  • Halliday Havoc
    Just one good one...
    12 years ago
  • Nick, Liv & Stella
    Christmastime and the living's easy.
    12 years ago
  • The Fergus Family
    Will’s Baby Blessing & Claire’s Primary Program
    12 years ago
  • About My Girls
    Cowgirl Eden
    13 years ago
  • It could happen to you!
    Growing garden
    13 years ago
  • Small and Simple Things...
    Christmas Road Trip
    13 years ago
  • Wandering Thoughts of an Inexperienced Traveler
    Food Stuffs
    13 years ago
  • Rise and Shine of a Housewife
    Glade Expressions
    13 years ago
  • Morgan Mischief
    Relishing Riga!
    13 years ago
  • The Arciniegas
    Introducing James
    14 years ago
  • Humpherys Happenings
    Summer Surrender to Schedule Freedom
    14 years ago
  • Slyck and Slim
  • It's Yesterday Once More
  • Hey Look, It's My Life!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (39)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (43)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • Spring Break
      • Because I'm so awesome!
      • Doh~I didn't realize I didn't post the Snow in Feb...
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)

Why I am glad to be called Mom

Why I am glad to be called Mom
My sweet, sweet babies.
Travel theme. Theme images by ULTRA_GENERIC. Powered by Blogger.