Monday, July 5, 2010

Freecounty MX Part 2 (June 4, 2010)

Here is the front of the  lodge the next day (Motorcross day!)
Bella examining the front door.
Dillyn was ready to go watch those dirtbikes
After this picture, he took off for the road....
This is one of the dogs at the lodge. Bella was in love!!
A bear in the entry way of the lodge. Yea it gave me a start when I walked in at 10pm!
Opposite of the bear. Deer, boar and a head...
Bella joining in the escape to the motorcross games.
How cute they were.
I had to chase them down, but here is part of their escape plan.
I thought maybe the rocking chairs would keep them occupied until it was time to go.
Dillyn figured it out pretty quick. Bella on the other hand, was like,  yea for rocking!!!
We stopped at a hole in the wall place for breakfast. It was a gamble, but well worth it!


The condiments...in a tub!
Bella as normal, running around since she couldn't wait even 4 seconds for breakfast!

No comments: