Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cub Camp (Back from June!)

So back in June I had the privilege to go to Drake's last year at Cub Camp. I only went 2 days, but oh boy, was it a hot and humid 2 days. I don't know how I survived but low and behold I did. Here are the pictures that I made sure to take so my son could be embarrassed for all times!
This is where we came every morning and afternoon to learn fun stuff and review.

My co-partner in crime!

The Salute to the flag

About to work the obstacle course

Again everyone is listening...right?

The wagons the boys pulled because it was full of their stuff

Where you stood after you run through the obstacle course. (I thought it was gross...but that's me)

Drake and Kyle hanging out

And here is one with Josh

David getting wet from the obstacle course

Listening to what the master archer had to say

Because I love my son sooooo much...

Don't remember...

And this is where we ate lunch

We set this up every morning and took it down after lunch

Here is the archery range

Another shot of archery

And they were done!

No comments: