Monday, December 20, 2010

Downloaded some old Pics

 Bella reading her Sleeping Beauty in a box. Yea, a box.
 Cute boy, Drake
 2 more moody dragons - Sneaky and Happy! (I already had Bliss and Naughty)
 Camping in the backyard. Good times, only Drake and Diego slept out there.
 Good size.
 Bella being a little jealous she didn't get outside to sleep too.
 Caught Bella one day playing in the tub. Literally!
 Closer picture. Thought it was hilarous
 Ninja Bella. Picture describes it all.
 Dance Bella
 Happy Birthday Pretty, pretty Princess!
 Sara's gift from Lynda for her birthday!
 Happy Halloween Bella, my purple fairy.

 One night I came into my room to discover this. Written all over her amrs/hands...



Little did I know underneath this shirt was even more. Le Sigh!

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Fun pics! I'm sure going to miss Bella in nursery. I guess it's a good thing to not continue though...it's getting harder to get up and down. :)