A really cute thing happened last night.
I was playing with Bella in the hallway when you first enter Sara's house. It's rather wide and it's a favorite where kids can run around in circles between the kitchen, dining room and the hallway.
Anyway, she was just following the boys like she normally does and I decided to sing to her. I was singing "Jump, jump, jump, jump. Jump like a rabbit."
Dillyn decides that is a fun song and actually starts jumping. Bella decides this is hilarious and starts giggling. Dillyn is jumping back and forth in the hallway and Bella decides to start spinning since she is unable to jump.
We had a few close calls between Bella and Dillyn, but nothing happened! After Dillyn got bored and ran away to chase Drake & Diego, Bella decided to try jumping herself. So how does she do it you ask? She just did squats. It was great. Drake stopped to watch and and was very impressed. He called over Diego to see and then once again everyone was either jumping or doing squats.
After doing this for 45 minutes, Daddy decided to walk in the front door, so we were done. But I did get her to spin for Daddy for a couple of minutes before she demanded her daddy time.
No comments:
Post a Comment