Friday, January 23, 2009

Words...

So I'm sitting there thinking and reading other blogs and a bright moment happens. I have to tell everyone what Bella is saying now, it's really cute:
Old words:
Mama
Dada
Baba
Hi
Bye-bye

New Words:
Diego
Thank you
Bebe (baby)
Nite nite
Yea
Drake Rowe (have no idea why she says his full name??)
Uuuup (no that is not a spelling error, that is how she pronounces it)
Another thing that really cracks me up, is listening to her conversations. Here is the scene:
Early morning: Bella is fussy. Usually starts to scream and throw a tantrum due to tired and we are waiting
me: I get stressed due to some people are still trying to sleep, so I pull out my cell and call Daddy due to he is already on the road
me: Bella, here' the phone (put the phone up to her ear)
James: Hello?
Bella: (looks at the phone, stops screaming, beams at it and says:) Mama? (points at daddy's picture on the cell)
me: no Bella, that's Daddy, say Hi Dada!
Bella: Hi Mama....gibberish ending in yea.
James: How's my baby?
Bella: Hi Mama (points at daddy's picture on the cell)
me: no Bella, that's Daddy.
Bella: Hi, gibberish times 5 then starts whining due to wants to push the buttons and we are forcing her to have a conversation with her daddy.
I give up, take the phone back and tell James why we had to call him. Hang up.
Till next conversation!

No comments: