Sunday, June 28, 2009

Here's to another trip to Oregon

A very cute picture of Drake and Bella posing as normal
Drake just kept creeping closer and closer to the water...I warned him not to get wet, but that didn't happen.

Bella loved the beach for a whole 15 minutes. After that she got tired and wanted me to carry her. That sucked.


Playing at the park, here is Carter and Braden



Bella at the beach on the deck. She loved the 50 degree weather.




On the way to Lincoln City, Here is Aubrey and Drake.





Here was my navigator for the trip, Trei.






My mom holding Braden while we were getting our toes done.







Bella giving the newest grandbaby, Braden, loves.








Carter and Bella jumping on Aunt Rachel's bed.









As we all know, I went to Oregon for about 2 weeks. It was really great seeing all my family and friends, plus I was very excited to celebrate my parents 40th anniversary. I learned alot of secrets of how to keep a good marriage going regardless of outside influences. I love you Dad, thank you for the moments we had together where you answered all my questions. I love you Mom, thank you for realizing that even though I'm an adult now, I still feel like a child and want to spend all my moments with you. I love you Cindy, thank you for putting up with me and my kids for two weeks, I know that was tough. I love you Lora, thank you for taking a weekend off and coming to see your crazy family! I love you Carrie, thank for keeping us laughing while playing Uno because a Skip does not go on a Draw 2. I love you Brian, thank you for your pretend patience with all our kids especially when we were at your house. I love you Sara, thank you for being you, the airplane ride....enough said. I love you Tyler, thank you for your support even though you were not able to come to help celebrate, we missed you tons.






I can not wait until next year when I will be able to visit once again, but this time I swear I'm not going for 2 weeks without James being with me.










No comments: