Monday, July 13, 2009

Memories


As I wander throughout my days, I've come to realize, I really cherish moments like these. Bella is always on the move and to help me keep fit, she is now doing superman with me.

Here is Daddy trying to get her to fly.


You can't beat those looks. I honestly have the greatest kids anyone can ask for.



Hi, welcome to my CHEESY grin.




I'm so proud of Drake. My little cub scout.




Here he is in his full glory. We had a Pack/Den meeting that night and he got his first thing: chess club belt loop. Here's to many more...
I love close ups. She's cute. Enough said.





As I was looking through these pictures when I downloaded these, I stopped and stared at this picture and almost started bawling. This right here explains why we don't want them to grow up. We don't want to miss the wonder of what they will find next. Or what will catch there attention. Childhood is so precious, it's a wonder why more people don't sit back and just relax. Soon enough they are in their tweens and then into their teenage years. I will always keep this picture to remind her that once, there was nothing more great than bubbles.




No comments: