Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today is Drake's 10th Birthday













Drake, you are 10 today. Watching you grow up has been a blessing in disguise because I am not ready yet for you to be in your double digits and tweeny years. Just yesterday you were looking up at me asking for help to reach things and wanting to potty train. How am I supposed to let that go and let you develop into the young man you are becoming? You are my baby always, you will always frustrate me and love me and cause me to cry. But this is the torture I must endure to the end because you are my son. I am proud that you have chosen this birthday to become baptized and next Saturday will be another happy moment that I will always cherish in my memories of you growing up. I hope you remember as we come upon the teenage years that I LOVE YOU and ALWAYS WILL. Nothing you can do will make me not love you, EVER. I hope this next year will bring nothing but luck.
I love you Drake.
Love, Mom


No comments: