Saturday, September 19, 2009

Drake's Baptism

So here I was all excited about Drake being 10 and totally ran out of time to tell everyone that he decided for his 10th birthday he wanted to be baptized. I couldn't have been more happier for him. We have been taking the missionaries discussions for Drake and James since March, but James still needs time. Drake though was all for it. He was baptized to be part of the LDS church. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments. Also we were able to get Bella blessed, but unfortunately I don't have those pictures, but I have pictures from the baptism. Enjoy!



Elder Lopez confirmed Drake (one on the left) and Elder Maughan baptized him (one on the right)



Here's our happy family. Notice Bella is already tired of her shoes...hence the bare feet

These are almost all the missionaries that taught Drake. We are missing 2. Elder Hancock and I don't remember the other one's name. He was partnered up with Elder Hancock.



1 comment:

imbritney said...

wow! what a great day! It's so exciting to see Drake grow up and make such big decisions! Congratulations to all of you! :)