So day has been going on for years and I decided that I wanted my work to do it, so away I went and planned a full day for anyone that wanted to bring their kid (age 9-17). Well we had 4 takers (me included) and as far as I know everyone had a blast. My son managed to embarrass the crap out of me, but other than that it was awesome that he was there. Here are a few pictures of what fun we had.

The start of the day was kolaches & donuts. For all you non-southern people, kolaches are a breakfast item filled with egg, sausage, cheese, and/or bacon. Yummy and Drake managed to eat about 2 kolaches and 4 donuts...

Our first "meeting" for the day.

We played a quick game of insurance hangman

The nice take home goodies

The "last" meeting we had and by this time Drake was done. He raised his hand during my manager's presentation and said "This is boring!" (Yea, I almost killed him for that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment