Yes, those hated words only because these kids potty train the way they want to and not how we think they should. Stupid books, I don't need them anyways!!
So Daycare and I decided that Bella is no longer getting pull-ups. She is now wearing panties. So I'm doing a TON more laundry and when I say me, I really mean me.
What do you bribe a headstrong princess diva with?
Well let me tell you, you bribe her with a CHEESEBURGER. (are you asking yourself if you heard/type right?)
Yes a cheeseburger. If she stays dry ALL DAY I'll pick her up one for dinner. She also will stay dry during the night about 50% of the time, so right now it's looking good. Mind you she still has her moments when she's having a meltdown and part of that meltdown is her peeing on the kitchen floor through her panties, shorts and even getting her socks.
But I will just write it down and remember, no buying pullups and wipes = more money...
Right??
No comments:
Post a Comment