Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today is another day to celebrate my name of Mom

You snuck up on me, before I knew it I was happy to know I was carrying you. You arrived today as pouty as I imagined you would be. Imagine my surprise to find out you had blonde hair with curls. I so wanted a girl with red hair and curls but 2 out of 3 is just as good. I have watched you grow up (literally and figuratively) into this gorgeous little girl. We took you to the doctor today for your wellness check up and low and behold you still hold the title of BIG girl! 39 1/2 in tall and 36 1/2 lbs. You are in the 95th percentile for height and 90th percentile for weight. You took your finger poke and shot like a pro. You have given our family another reason to smile. Your Brother, Drake, love you. Here's to hoping your day is just as wonderful as what you give me on a daily basis (and yes I even mean those days that temper tantrums take over)

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

so sweet! We had a wellness visit but lots of tears. Brayden got 5 shots and then the flu mists in the nose.(He's in the 8th % for height.Can you believe that?) Brielle got a flu shot and cried.

I can't believe Bella is getting so big. She's a beautiful girl!