Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 1 of 10

So I read of friend of mine blog and she had this fun list of things to blog about. Here are the rules:

Over the next 10 days, blog about the items on this list:




Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession



So I am going to start with day one: 10 things I want to say to 10 different people.
 
1. You are amazing! I think you have a strong testimony in the church and you're a wonderful mother. Thank you for being my friend!
2. Thank you for being my mom. I realize you don't hear that enough from me, but thank you for putting up with me and my million questions.
3. I love you! I am honestly happy that I married you and we are going on 4 years and counting. I love waking up to you and going sleep with you. I love you.
4. You're a wonderful son. I enjoy your attitude, I love your imagination. I love how you think of many ways to drive me nuts. Here's to many more years for you.
5. Bella. Need I say more?
6. Thank you for being my dad. I'm glad whenever I need you all I have to do is pick up a phone. I love you more than you will ever know.
7. To all my sisters, Thank You. You have helped me, molded me, held me when I needed. I can only hope you can lean on me in the same way.
8. To all my brothers. Thank You. You have taught me about sports, defense and how to love the unlovable!
9. Thanks for cutting me off today. I enjoyed slamming on my breaks and almost cursing but stopping just in time. Honestly using a  blinker and waiting for the open space behind me won't make you late.
10. I am happy. I have booked your ticket and we are on our way. Only 2 more weeks and things will change!

No comments: