Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankless Day #14

Today I am Thankful for:  Birthdays.


*FYI as I type this one, Today is my older brother's birthday. Happy Birthday Brian!*

I think with every year I have added on, it just another year wiser I have become. I can honestly look back and wince.

I did act that way once and honestly don't want to go back to any of that time. I am happy with who I am now and love celebrating me whenever I get the chance.
Now let us not forget others birthday's either. I love celebrating my kids and trying to think of fun things to do that cost next to nothing.
I enjoy adding to whatever my sister's come up with for my parents.
Plus any reason to have your cake and eat it too, is good in my book!

2 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

So true!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I'm thankful I got to be at the temple with you. Thanks for inviting me. :)