Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankless Day #8


So today is about one of my best friends! I am thankful for Josie.

I have known her for 11 years. She has been through 2 marriages and 2 kids with me. She has visited me every year since I moved to Texas. In fact she is here right now visiting me for a special birthday/time of my life. To define a good best friend listen to this story:
So yesterday Drake was complaining that his stomach hurt. Mind you he just heard from me that he needed to do his dishes. So I sent him to bed. Cooked dinner like normal. Listen to kids whine like normal. Have general chaos all around. Josie was a little concerned about Drake since he was complaining his stomach hurt and had gone into his room to check on him. She had a wonderful idea to give him tums since he was complaining. She went into the his room to give it to him and he got up and leaned over and vomited once on the carpet. She then grabbed his blanket and caught all the rest of the vomit in there.
Yes folks, she caught all but 1 and she didn't add to it either! So awesome.
This is why I am thankful for her, she is always there when I need her!
Thanks girly!!!

No comments: