So while I am waiting to close this whole vacation thing, I need to insert my iPhone pictures. These are starting from Oregon to Texas (home again)
This randomly did not go where it was supposed to. This is part of the fair that was happening while we were visiting my parents in Oregon. Just a fun little fact, this is the fair that happens every year and happened when I was first dating James and he won me a dragon on one of the games. You could say it's part of the reason why I love him.... :)
Bella's many times she built with Grandma's legos.
Here is the beginning of the fair. Drake was such a great big brother. He went on ALL the rides that Bella wanted without complaint.
Tried getting a better picture.
Them in action.
Even better picture
Drake waiting in line for a ride that he didn't end up on.
Bella waiting in the same line, but she wasn't tall enough to ride...o boy the fit she threw over that!
Another "baby" ride
Like I said, Bella and Drake were ride buddies
This was with the whole group of kids we took.
Tea ride with another girl we had with us.
This is the hilarious one. We didn't think Drake would fit, but the ride operator said it would be ok for him to try....hahahahaha.
Lynda & Sid, my other family. We did pictures at the park
Bella passed out after a long day
This is how we found her napping one day. Really Bella? Who taught you that?
While I was gone, I got my hair done.
So our final in Oregon was camping in Rockaway, Oregon. It was my sister-in-law's parents time share that we could use and all the families that went were: Brian & his family, Carrie & her family and Cindy & her family (plus me and James flew in at this time too) Bella with the smallest pine cone ever!
Braeden throwing a fit, so he laid down...hahahaha
Just one of the views where there was a swimming pool...at the coast!
Bella wanted me to take a picture of the world's smallest pine cone
Okay, the funny story behind this was, we were camping. There are bugs. Brendan was setting up Cindy's tent for her on the day she drove down and he covered his face so the bugs would leave him alone...
So like I had mentioned James flew in during this camping weekend. He was supposed to be picked up by a friend that lived in Kelso, WA and I would pick him up from there. Well, sad to say, his friend was stung by a bee and had a really bad allergic reaction, so James had no way of getting to me from Seatac. So I drove up there as soon as I got the call at 7pm and arrived at Seatac by 11pm. We stayed at the scariest hotel possible and drove back to the campground the next day. The above picture was my comment of how you know you are near a coast....seagulls everywhere, including parking lots.
This mammoth size moth was in the girls bathroom/shower room. I thought I left all the big bugs behind in Texas but this moth proved me wrong!
On our drive back, my family spent the day at the pool. Hence the blown up whale...with Brendan relaxing on it.
It became dubbed the hump back whale...
The last camp fire for the Danielson family. We were to head out the next day for Reno, NV.
What we found in front of Carrie & Jeff's tent. Hilarious! There is another story behind this one too. Cindy came down Friday after work on her birthday. So she didn't stay up very late. (This is the night I went to Seatac, WA to rescue James) Well the adults that did stay up had a fabulous idea to stack all the chairs in front of Cindy's tent for going to bed early, needless to say, the next morning she almost peed her pants because she couldn't get out of her tent. Well revenge was sweet and when James and I were getting ready to leave the next morning, this is what we saw. Laughed hard over it too.
Bella in the car
Drake in the car.
This is in Arizona, so we skipped the whole California/Nevada drive but hey, at least we got some of Arizona!
Another pretty view of Arizona.
Canyons in New Mexico
Better shot of canyons in New Mexico
Awesome view of those canyons!
And one more time
We stopped at Dairy Queen for dinner that night. This is after she finished her grilled cheese sandwhich.
Drake chowing down on a banana split.
View of a rainbow we saw in New Mexico after we drove through a rainstorm.
Tried for a better picture of the rainbow.
So here ends our iPhone pictures, until I am able to finish the Lake Quinault Saga which will be ending with a drive around the lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment