Sunday, July 29, 2012

Random Children iPhone & Cindy Tattoos

So we spent the 4th of July with friends and lucky for me, I have friends that do not have to go in the water and have a camera available for pictures like this! Doesn't Drake look so handsome and old?! Where did my baby go?


This summer, Bella and Dillyn have gotten really close, so whenever Dillyn's dad picks up Dillyn, he ends up taking Bella too. This is Bella playing in the pool at the apartments that Dillyn's dad lives at.

A "Hi Mom, having fun with Dillyn at the apartment!" picture.

Dillyn's dad does amazing things with the kids, one of them being, taking them by himself to a movie. Like I said, AMAZING!

A cute outfit we have had for over a year now, but it's still alittle too big on top.

Last time they spent time with Dillyn's dad, they got to ride a cow? Bull? I don't know.




So in remembering my sister, Cindy, we decided to get Henna Tattoos. The tattoos were a design of a butterfly on a rose with Cindy's nickname over the butterfly. These next pictures our just random of use getting pictures of our finished products. And yes, my mother did this too!




After we really looked at each other, we found out that most of us were wearing the same colors, so we just had to take our pictures with our matchiness!






The only girl that did not get the henna tattoo was Bella. I was not spending money on that!



No comments: