5 years ago and 1 day, on September 23, 2007 at 5:50am, Bella made her appearance into this world. She tried arriving even before the doctor got there, but she did it just in time. Little did we know that bringing this little girl, our world would change forever. She manages to brighten our days, exasperate us (though mostly mom) and is always using her imagination to create a wonderland that only she wants to see. I love her and every minute...here's to many more.
5 things I love about Bella:
1. Her imagination, it starts small, like her dolls are her babies, then grows bigger, like her room is a jungle!
2. Her hugs, since she is only 5 I get those often, like in daily, sometimes hourly.
3. Her attitude. Yes I know this is a weird one, but she has my attitude and I think it's funny and yes I cry sometimes because she can be horrible too.
4. Her curly hair. I wanted a girl with curly hair, I prayed for a girl with curly hair, I got a girl with curly hair. Now to figure out what to do with it.
5. How tall she is. We checked how tall she is and she is 47 inches. Heavens, she is almost 4 feet tall and she is only 5!!







No comments:
Post a Comment