Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Working Again....Giggy Gig
So I got a new job! I went in for an interview on November 26th, had a 2nd phone interview on November 30th and got the great news on Friday, December 7th!! This comes as a mixed blessing, because we do need the income and I do enjoy working outside the home. I will be working for a company called Reliance Standard and it's an insurance sales office. So pretty much in the same industry that I was working in before I quit to be a stay at home mom. Thing is, I'm not quitting school, nor giving up any of my calling through my church. My juggling just will be a little bit more...harder, longer, etc. I actually might ask for help every now and then too! Either way, I am happy to re-entering the workforce and I officially start Jan 2, 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment