Sunday, January 6, 2013

What time is it...??

I've been back to work for a week now. A M A Z I N G! You forget there is a 5 o'clock in the morning when you're a stay at home mom. You understand there is a 6 or 7, etc, but 5 really isn't in your vocab unless it's vacation or you have a child in early morning seminary. Getting up at that time has almost killed me but luckily for me, I'm stronger than that, I just go to bed earlier than 3 am. Sometimes, alright, half the time! By the end of the week, my body got used to this strange hour and I am very glad for it since in about a weeks time I have to start up my next semester. Phew! My boss is amazing, my co-workers are great and the training isn't half bad either. I am enjoying my job even though my heart stays at home with Bella and Drake. Nice thing is I don't miss that much time of when Drake is home since I work the hours of 7:30-4 pm. I am normally home by 4:30 so Drake won't be home by himself for long. I do miss doing things with Bella especially since she is going to be in Kindergarten next school year, but one has to do what one has to do. Here's to many more days of work and school and children, though not necessarily in that order!

No comments: