Monday, February 25, 2013
Undies for Everyone
So with great knowledge comes great responsibility...or something along those lines. But truthfully, I am in a Honors Class that is doing a Service Learning project which is partnering up with Undies for Everyone. This is a great non-profit organization that ensures that elementary aged children get new, unopened packages of underwear for low-income schools. So our service project is doing a fun run! I am one of the project planners, so PLEASE check out this website http://undiesforeveryone.org/#/welcome and come! Even if you can't come, please register anyways and help donate for a good cause. Plus if you don't mind spending $5 you can get a limited T-Shirt that says I dropped my drawers at Tomball Lonestar! I could help get it to you if you live out of state. It would be my pleasure. So read away and come play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment