Nine Things about myself:
1. I have been previously married.
2. I have re-joined my church as a Mormon. This happened in Jan. 2010.
3. The only thing crafty I can create besides scrapbooking is baby quilts. It's the only thing I can "sew." No sewing machine involved.
4. I enjoy being pregnant regardless of the very longs months of sickness (and I'm not just talking morning)
5. The closest thing I can say about me visiting outside the US is Canada.
6. I love popcorn with parmesan cheese on it. It is my one comfort food that I could eat every day for the rest of my life and be happy.
7. I have lost 10 1/2 pounds over 2 months and am figuring I have 20 more to go and I will be happy.
8. I am training to run a 10k in Feb.
9. I love taking pictures. I drive my family nuts by how much I take. Sometimes they wish they could see me versus my camera.
1 comment:
go you with a 10k. I'm going to have a baby in Feb. I'll think about you...run off some pounds for me.
Post a Comment