So we are at the end of the first semester that I have taken of college. I have 3 finals within these last two weeks and I can tell you only about 1.
I took my Math final today, I have been studying for it for the last week. I walked in confident and assured I would get an A and guess what?! I did!! I got an A on my final and an A in the class! I now have a two week break of no math homework until my Summer semester starts on May 14.
In other news, I have done my final in my EDUC (which is for first time college student class) last week, but I won't get a grade for it until 5/12. Waiting it going to suck, but I'm down to 1 class left, which is my English class.
For this summer, I am taking 3 classes again, but it's split in the summer, so the first half will be 2 classes and the second half will be one. Then Fall term starts and I'm back at 3 at a time!
Either way, I am happy to have a short break until I'm back at the grind!
No comments:
Post a Comment