This part of the same hike has some scenery pictures, but more people pictures than yesterday's post. Either way enjoy what made this do sooo fun!
| Just a random post in the water. Look at how cool it is! |
| It's more water! |
| Another shot, same area |
| Remember how I mentioned that Bella didn't walk all the way? Yea, Mom's turn in carrying the 40 pound "baby" |
| Bella being silly |
| Looking this cute is hard when you're holding 40 pounds! |
| Cute picture of Bella and I |
| I was in the middle of telling her something |
| What's that behind us? |
| Another view of the Lake |
| Drake the snake, leading the way! |
| Diego moving just as fast |
| At this point I convinced Bella I really couldn't carry her. I'm too wimpy |
| But pose just the same! |
| Here Bella comes Daddy! |
| And here I come |
| Love it! |
| Here is the map of the trails that were available. |
| I just love of how in nature, there is always something new that comes from old |
| Drake starts playing around |
No comments:
Post a Comment