| At Chili's after a long days ride and an incident with a tree limb. |
| Diego just as grumpy as Drake & Bella at Chili's |
| How I entertained myself...racing trains in the middle of nowhere.... |
| How you get caught sleeping in the car....Mom is so mean! |
| First glimpse of "real" mountains when we hit Colorado |
| First glimpse of snow capped mountains. How Bella was amazed and I was saddened when I realized my child has never seen mountains.... |
| Bwahaha, another train! In Utah. |
| My cousin's daughter, Aili. Cute, fun and Bella loved her! |
| How you behave in the Visitor's Center in Temple Square, Utah |
| 4th of July BBQ at my Aunt Heli & Uncle Bill's |
| How you get caught sleeping when it's too bright outside. |
| The beautiful road to Lake Quinault |
| Drake, my fire starter! |
| James' friend's house in Lake Quinault had a tire swing. Bella never wanted to get off! |
| My joke for Nicole & Stacey! |
| Even in "gloomy" weather, how I loved this place. |
| Bella telling me her stomach hurt and she needed to lay down. Mind you there is no TV where she is laying, she would just lay there with her babies |
| After a week of straight rain (which I did not mind) the sun came out to play and Bella started playing outside again. This is the dog she fell in love with, her name is Porter. |
| Bella would steal my phone to play with and even took picture herself. This is her picture of Jennie. |
| Bella's picture of Porter, her favorite dog! |
| Another extreme close up of Porter. |
| Bella and I taking a moment to enjoy the fire pit and some sun before Cindy and her girls came up. |
| One last picture of the best place on earth to relax Lake Quinault Resort! |
| But how could I forget of how cute Bella was trying to pet Alexia the shy cat that lived there. |
| Less blurry photo...mind you I needed to stay away due to my allergies with cats. |
| During the final days at the Resort, we slept in the Yurt for employees and this is what cute kids look like! |
| When Cindy came down we decided to hike to the Cedar Tree and this is what cuteness looks like hiking. |
| Finally fast forward to Oregon and shopping...with cousins galore! This one is Braden. |
| Reminiscing on old times at my Elementary school, Eastwood. |
| This garden was where the kindergarten playground used to be. |
| My nephew hiding and blending in... |
| Bella's picture taking skills of her building skills. |
| And last picture of my last download, Bella's picture of Papa! |
No comments:
Post a Comment