What we were racing to from Houston was to meet up with James in Lake Quinault, Washington. The Pictures below will tell it all from the resort we stayed at to Gram's house to the hikes...
| The dining area of the Lake Quinault Resort. This year it wasn't open but was finally built in 2009 and was open for 2009 and 2010 |
| One of the smaller eating tables and the best place to play poker! |
| The owner's Fat Boy! |
| What you see when you first walk into the Resort. |
| The deck off the dining room where you can sit and relax and watch the grass grow! |
| From the deck overlooking the lawn. They have had many weddings at this Resort and I would highly recommend it if all my friends weren't getting married in a temple! (or already married) |
| View to the left off the deck. |
| Now we fast forward to the other side of the lake, where Gram lives. This is the front porch and also this is Bella. Doing something Bella like! |
| Better picture of the whole porch where Bella's favorite thing to do was to watch the birds, especially the humming birds. |
| Standing in the front yard, looking to the left this is the view. |
| Standing in the front yard looking beyond the house towards the backyard. |
| Bella posing in the front yard. |
| Drake and Diego helping James with gardening a flower bed. |
| Better close up of them working. |
| Again this is another view of what you see when looking out the front yard. |
| Side yard of Gram's. |
| Part of the backyard of Gram's. |
| Just an awesome look at the plant life in Quinault of a dead tree and what has managed to grow anyways. |
| Once again Bella needs to be in the picture. |
| Love this picture of this leaf! |
So stops these previews of this first post. Believe me when I tell you there will be TONS more. I think I took over 100 pictures of this place so I'll have daily posts for awhile until I have shared the most beautiful place on earth with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment