Day Ten: One confession
Okay this is going to be the hardest to say but here I go:
I am truly frightened and overwhelmed by what is happening Saturday. I know I've been showing and acting like it's going to be fine, but inside it's truly not. I don't want to be number 1. I don't want to be the comforter and disciplinary. I don't want to go to sleep all alone. I know I have my sister and great friends all around me, but somehow I still feel all alone. I do know that I have my Savior is always with me, that is a small comfort. But oh my heavens, really?? 6 weeks??
3 comments:
I've loved this 10 day thing, it's been fun to read! So where is James going? You are strong, I don't think I could last that long without my hubby!
Alaska. He has a new job there. It's his training time so hence while he is going to be gone for 6 weeks, but after that, it's 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
You're brave. It would be really hard for me to do. We're here for you.
Post a Comment