Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 3 of 10

Eight Ways to Win My Heart

I will list from least important to most!

8. Spoils me!
7. Doesn't like cats. I'm allergic to them, hence I will NEVER own one.
6. Likes to clean. I hate to clean. Goes together right?
5. Is smart. I know this one sounds silly but I like to have an intelligent conversation every now and then.
4. Adores children and my family members. Remember, I come from a big family and we are very close. No secrets within our crowd!
3. wants the sames things that I do out of life. I like to think we will grow together and the paths will be the same.
2. loves his family. You honestly don't know what a difference it makes until you've lived it.
1. Loves me! (of course)

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I'm allergic to cats too and will NEVER own one either.