Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Drakeism

So I love my son. He is turning into a wonderful young man. Sometimes he's a little too honest...let me explain:
On Friday as I was getting ready for work, I decided I needed to look hot! Not just good, but HOT! So I did my hair (ya know, the flipping out, mousing and hairspraying to stay) make-up (even put cover-up on) put on a black tee shirt and blue jeans with a cute pair of high heeled black open toe shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror feeling on top of the world. So out I walk into my kitchen where Drake just happened to be eating his breakfast. I exclaim "Hey Drake, don't I look super skinny?"
Drake paused like a deer caught in highlights and said "Do you want me to lie?"
Startled 'cause remember I'm looking good, I started laughing.
Drake then explained, "Mom, you look skinny, just not super skinny."
How I love you my son, keep your mom grounded!!

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

hahaha...kids are the funniest! I think you look great!