So today is my 30th birthday. I know most of you will gasp and be horrified that I'm even writing about it, but guess what? It's just a number and I get excited at the fact that I'm no longer a 20 something brat! (though I am a tad bit confused on how you still can be a brat being a mother of 2 and a wife of 4 years?!? But my mother tells me so....so it has to be true right?)
Well it was a strange start to my day and it only gets busier....1st, I couldn't sleep. I had a diet coke (did I hear another gasp?) around 10pm...so of course I'm a little bit more wired than usual (read ALOT more), so I am watching some of my favorite hulu programs. All of a sudden, in walks Drake. I look at him a little confused and ask him what he wants. He wants "tarrrr" (huh?) I asked him again, "Drake what do you want" he replies again "Can I have some tarrrr," then proceeds to spell it for me since I seem to have caught stupid. I really start paying attention to him and realize he's half asleep. So I tell him off to bed. This was around 12:30 a.m. last night.
Then I hear a wail. It's the Bells. So in I go to investigate why she's crying. Well it turns out she didn't know why she was crying either. It took me about 15 minutes to calm her down and back to sleep. So to be a good mom, in I go to check on Drake and Diego and lo and behold, they built a fort. It's probably a whomping 60 degrees in my house (nights are getting a tad bit more chilly) and Drake likes his window open. I had to destroy the fort so I could cover up those two since I know they were freezing. Drake was curled up into the smallest ball you can imagine and Diego was stretched out just enjoying the cold. So I went to sleep around 3 am this morning. And up came I at 7:18 a.m. on the dot!
My list of things to do today:
Get a pedicure since I have wonderful visiting teachers that are going to watch my kids and Sara's kids for 2 hours!!!
Lunch?
Grocery shopping (yea, I didn't want to do it today either, but ran out of time yesterday)
Trunk or treat (yea, it's a LDS thing)
Put kids to bed!!!
Haunted House called Screamworld with at least my sister, Sara and others if I can get them to go!
Watch for pictures....
1 comment:
Happy 30th B-day! the 30's aren't so bad. Really, you'll be fine. :)
We'll see you at trunk or treat!
Post a Comment