Thursday, November 15, 2012
Thankful #15: Running
Quit laughing. Seriously, no more. Okay now that the giggles are done, I am thankful for running. Running and I have a love/hate relationship. I really enjoy running, I like how it makes me feel, I like the mind numbing pace I can set, I like how all worries I have just slips away. The reason there is any type of hate is the fact when I stop for a bit, it's really hard to get back into it. I just think I don't have the time. I need to do this or that or this other thing. So I just randomly started up again. I am thankful that I have the ability to run, that running is my sanity some days. I enjoy running and I am thankful for the peace that it can bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment