Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful #20: My Friends

Since I am a stay at home mom, my accumulation of friends are mostly LDS. Though their religion doesn't matter to me, I am thankful for my friends. They support me when I am down, they provide me with opportunities to serve when I pray for guidance. They laugh with me, they cry with me. They are my sisters of my ward family. They have children like mine, they adore my children (yes I know this isn't always easy). They check on me to make sure I am aware there is an outside world when I hermit up. They cook for me, and they help me clean when I am in need. They best part of all, they love me for me. No hiding who I am, how I act or what I feel. They love me for me. I am so thankful for my friends....each and every one of them.

No comments: