Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful #19: Isabella

Ok, I am a little frustrated because once again, I am stuck with not being able to post a picture. So, this post will be without one. I am thankful for Isabella. It's hard for me to say this because I love her and I'm a mother. I am not thankful for the attitude x3 I get from her (yes, it's mine), I am not thankful for the sassiness x3 I get from her (yes, it's mine) and I am not thankful for the stubbornness I get from her (....are you getting the picture, that I gave her my "bad" genes?). But then again, she wouldn't be the wonderful child without those qualities. Her wanting to do something and get it done her way without help, couldn't be possible. Her humor and cheerfulness helps this household get along. Her desires to stay righteous is amazing. She is my constant reminder when family scriptures and family prayers are needing to be done. Today (yes I am WAY behind) she gave a talk about how she could prepare for a full time mission now. My 5 year old is doing that. In her actions and ways, she is leading the way for Drake and I...even for James! Yes I am thankful for this sweet, stubborn girl.

No comments: